SWAN MEAT has done a special mix for this edition of Gelatina festival. Enjoy an advance of A Battle Royale Whispers. It will be published on Gelatina´s online publication, which will be launched on May 28, along with new poems and a video.
- VENETIAN SNARES - SZAMÁR MADÁR
- DJ CHARLY LOWNOISE & DJ MENTAL THEO - BERLIN….KICK’M!!!!
- DOLFINBOY - SOMEBODY SCREAM (PZG RMX)
- DEV/NULL-RAVE 5
- HAKKEN PRO - SPLITROACH TERRORSLIDE 2049-2NX…
- MEOW MEOW - MAGIC HORSE ARM EYE
- JUNGLIST VAMPIRE - SATANIC BLACK MAGIC
- DJ SCOTCH EGG - SCOTCH FOREST
- ROUND WAVE CRUSHER & 96-GLASS - KUSO BREAKCORE #01
- ATARI TEENAGE RIOT - COLLAPSE OF HISTORY (BOKUSATSU SHOUJO KOUBOU RMX)
- BREEZE & STYLES-YOU’RE SHINING (DARREN GLANCY & ALEC FURY REMIX)
- A5KM & NIHILIST - HYSTERIA
- BABYLON TIMEWARP- I COME IN PEACE
- ENKO - WE CHOOSE ACID
- MANU LE MALIN & LENNY DEE - KAOS
- XXXXXXXXXXXXX - XXXX (MEKUSO REMIX)
- BJORK - BACHELORETTE (ALEC EMPIRE PRINCESS/KILLER WHALE REMIX)
SWAN MEAT is a producer, DJ, and writer from Washington, D.C. based in Cologne, Germany. Since beginning the SWAN MEAT project in 2016, she has consistently released numerous singles and remixes, as well as four EPs: Bounty (PERMALNK), her tribute to the Metroid games series; KNIFE SPLITS ICE, a collaborative tape with Japanese producer Yoshitaka Hikawa; TAME (Bala Club), which saw the producer combining weird vocaloid lyricism with cinematic string and drum arrangements; and her latest, FLESHWORLD (Infinite Machine), in which SWAN MEAT paid tribute to fighting games of yore with 8-bit synths and meticulously arranged breaks. She has been consistently releasing music since quarantine began as part of her 'Tearz Files' project.
26 MayScreenings 'Chronica', by Sophie Hoyle and SWAN MEAT
In collaboration with musician SWAN MEAT, Chronica, by Sophie Hoyle, connects a history of medical imagery used in (…)Free
01 and 02 JuneLa Casa On, Course, Literature (Soma)tic Poetry Rituals, with CAConrad
(Soma)tic poetry rituals can show us how to find the creative viability in everything around us (…)
13 MayPresentation A sort of ‘No’ feeling, by Clay AD and Leah Clements
In the first piece of Gelatina Festival 2020, writer, artist and somatic bodyworker Clay AD and artist Leah Clements (…)
15 MayPresentation Connecting to the No within’, a meditation by Clay AD
This mediation would like to meet the listener with where they are at, hopefully facilitating an experience that is (…)
18 MayScreenings, Films 'Collapse', by Leah Clements
A host of voices emerge to speak about their experiences of falling asleep in times of distress as an involuntary (…)
20 MayConcerts 'Where I End You Begin (Episodic Poems)', by Suutoo
This sound piece is a jingle for Suutoo's debut EP: Where I End You Begin.