Boris Divider is the alias of Boris Sáez, who will offer an exclusive audiovisual live performance constructed out of different musical patterns, textures, visual noise and graphics created with a range of media and generated or controlled in real time.
The concert will take place in the auditorium and will be live streamed. It will be available for one month.
- The capacity for the concert has been reduced by 30%.
- Please use the hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- Please practise social distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, especially while queueing to enter the auditorium.
- Please follow the instructions of La Casa Encendida stewards and other staff when entering and exiting the auditorium and taking your seat.
- Face masks must be worn at all times.
* La Casa Encendida, a safe space. Please check the health and safety measures we've implemented before you attend this screening.
06 November 2020La Casa On, Concerts Patricia Escudero & Luis Delgado
More than three decades after releasing their Satie Sonneries vinyl dedicated to the work of Erik Satie, and coinciding (…)
13 November 2020La Casa On, Concerts Pragma
Pragma is the latest musical incarnation of the indomitable experimental spirit of TeZ (aka Maurizio Martinucci), the (…)
20 November 2020La Casa On, Concerts Territoire
In constant motion and without a stable form, Territoire is the personal project of composer and producer Olivier Arson (…)
27 November 2020La Casa On, Concerts Lucius Works Here
Shak Benavides, a leading figure on the Barcelona underground scene since the 1990s, has been deejaying at festivals (…)
04 December 2020La Casa On, Concerts Juan Manuel Cidrón
In this journey through sound that takes us to other worlds, Cidrón presents tracks from his latest solo album as well (…)
11 December 2020La Casa On, Concerts Félicia Atkinson
The French poet and composer offers a concert centred around improvisation, science fiction, deep listening, cut-ups, (…)
18 December 2020La Casa On, Concerts Eva Geist
Her music is synonymous with experimentation and risk; an invitation to take a musical cinematographic journey through (…)