This eco-Afrofuturist punk group from Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is said to come from a future where human beings have made peace with Mother Earth and themselves.
- The capacity for the activity has been reduced.
- Please practise social distancing at all times, especially while queueing to enter the Room.
- Please follow the instructions of La Casa Encendida stewards and other staff when entering and exiting the Room.
- Face masks must be worn at all times.
- Please use the hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
* La Casa Encendida, a safe space. Please check the health and safety measures we've implemented before you attend this activity.
From 18 to 19 September 2021Performances 'Sobre la belleza', by Societat Doctor, de Societat Doctor Alonso
This is a piece where time is placed on stage (…)
21 September 2021La Casa On, Screenings, Performances 'Marcha a Re', by Teatro da Vertigem (Brazil)
A manifesto, a performance and a film (…)
22 September 2021La Casa On, Screenings, Talks A Meeting Between Artor Jesus Inkerö and Alfredo Ramos
In the course of this online meeting, artist Artor Jesus Inkerö and researcher Alfredo Ramos will reflect upon the (…)
From 25 to 26 September 2021Performances 'Gentle Unicorn', by Chiara Bersani
“I, Chiara Bersani, 98 cm in height, proclaim myself flesh, muscle and bone of the unicorn (…)
26 September 2021Talks, Performances A Meeting Between artist Chiara Bersani and sociologist Mariella Popolla
In this meeting, Bersani and Popolla will talk about their experience during the ethnographic research project on (…)