This eco-Afrofuturist punk group from Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is said to come from a future where human beings have made peace with Mother Earth and themselves.
- The capacity for the activity has been reduced.
- Please practise social distancing at all times, especially while queueing to enter the Room.
- Please follow the instructions of La Casa Encendida stewards and other staff when entering and exiting the Room.
- Face masks must be worn at all times.
- Please use the hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
* La Casa Encendida, a safe space. Please check the health and safety measures we've implemented before you attend this activity.
18 and 19 SeptemberPerformances 'Sobre la belleza', by Societat Doctor, de Societat Doctor Alonso
This is a piece where time is placed on stage (…)
21 SeptemberLa Casa On, Screenings, Performances 'Marcha a Re', by Teatro da Vertigem (Brazil)
A manifesto, a performance and a film (…)
22 SeptemberLa Casa On, Screenings, Talks A Meeting Between Artor Jesus Inkerö and Alfredo Ramos
In the course of this online meeting, artist Artor Jesus Inkerö and researcher Alfredo Ramos will reflect upon the (…)
25 and 26 SeptemberPerformances 'Gentle Unicorn', by Chiara Bersani
“I, Chiara Bersani, 98 cm in height, proclaim myself flesh, muscle and bone of the unicorn (…)
26 SeptemberTalks, Performances A Meeting Between artist Chiara Bersani and sociologist Mariella Popolla
In this meeting, Bersani and Popolla will talk about their experience during the ethnographic research project on (…)