With five albums released in the last two years, this Valencian combo is one of the most prolific groups on the Spanish horizontal scene. Their compositions revolve around a blend of guitars and synthesisers, producing minimalistic electronic music with a cosmic feel.
Four musicians wrap guitar notes in synthesiser sequences to craft minimal pieces of ambient electronic music.
Their creations oscillate between nods to Kosmische Musik and an exploration of synthetic music from a contemporary perspective. For their latest project, Mar Interior, the ensemble sought inspiration in the history and legacy of the ancient civilisations that thrived in the Mediterranean, coming closer to the realm of Fourth World music.
- The capacity of the Courtyard has been reduced by 30%.
- Please practise social distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, especially while queueing to enter the Room.
- Please follow the instructions of La Casa Encendida stewards and other staff when entering and exiting the Room and taking your seat.
- Face masks must be worn at all times.
- Please use the hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
* La Casa Encendida, a safe space. Please check the health and safety measures we've implemented before you attend this screening.
16 April 2021La Casa On, Concerts Ylia
The En Pausa festival will kick off with a live performance by Ylia and the presentation of Dulce Rendición, which (…)
16 April 2021La Casa On, Concerts Jonathan Fitoussi
French composer Jonathan Fitoussi explores the mixture of modular synthesis and acoustic textures by using minimalistic (…)
17 April 2021La Casa On, Concerts Paweł Szamburski
A pillar of the improv music scene in Warsaw and one of the driving forces behind its renaissance in his dual capacity (…)
17 April 2021La Casa On, Concerts Menhir
Menhir presents their upcoming album Geomantic Works, a liturgical experience halfway between ambient and pop that’s (…)
18 April 2021La Casa On, Concerts En Pausa Connection
The last day of the En Pausa festival will be dedicated to communal listening (…)