Dark and textured electronic music is the star of this double session. The audiovisual creation Afterimage, a product of the collaboration between nara is neus and Sasha Smirnova, will be followed by the audiovisual show of Marina Herlop, a pianist who experiments with the most immersive electronic beats.
The concerts will be held in the courtyard. They will also be streamed live and will be available for one month.
Live A/V Afterimage nara is neus with the collaboration of Sasha Smirnova
Marina Herlop feat. iTUNES10.2. LIVE A/V
- Maximum of 4 people per group.
- Please form a queue at the entrance to the room, keeping a safe distance from others at all times.
- The doors will open 15 minutes before the event begins so that everyone can enter and take their seats in an orderly fashion.
- Please follow the instructions given by attendants and staff of La Casa Encendida.
- Face masks must be worn at all times.
* La Casa Encendida, a safe space. Please read the health measures we have taken carefully before attending the event.
22 October 2020Concerts Tutu b2b Okkre
A back-to-back set with all the potential of two gifted electronic music spinners and producers who will connect and (…)
23 October 2020Screenings, Films 'Gli appunti di Anna Azzori’ by Constanze Ruhm
Join us for the Spanish premiere of this film, which analyses the staging resources of documentary cinema that (…)
23 October 2020Concerts Catu Diosis: Online DJ set
The Ugandan artist’s first performance in Spain will be an online set brimming with positive energy and all the (…)
23 October 2020Concerts VEINN + MBODJ
Afro-beat and the diverse sounds of the black diaspora return to the festival with performances by two artists and (…)
24 October 2020Screenings, Films Session: Formidable Strength
This session aims to challenge the stereotypes of old age by presenting three works—all premieres in Spain—that (…)
25 October 2020For kids, Concerts Crystal Mine with Sarah Rasines
A cassette tape concert with a DIY theme (…)
25 October 2020Talks Today in electronic music and the visual arts
Online encounter with the artists Anna Díaz, Okkre and VEINN, moderated by She Makes Noise curator Natalia Piñuel (…)
25 October 2020Screenings, Films 'Mamá, mamá, mamá’ by Sol Berruezo Pichon-Rivière
First screening in Spain of filmmaker Sol Berruezo’s directorial debut, which had its world premiere at the Berlinale (…)