The afternoon session of Puwerty is given over to workshops led by the Desmusea collective and Ana CSC of @proyectoGalaxxia, plus a kiki ball. Kiki is more than a competition, more than a performance. The kiki scene is a culture that silences the hegemonic stereotypes with voguing.
- 5 – 6.30 pm. Workshops
Songs are for: Sound tour of the exhibition, by Desmusea (5 – 6.30 pm)
‘Subversive Stickers’ workshop by Ana CSC of @proyectogalaxxia (5 – 6.30 pm)
What you need for the workshop:
- ✨ Before you come, take a look at @proyectoGalaxxia and their tool book.
- ✨ Bring a sticker you like (the real thing is best but a photo is fine as well).
- ✨ A fully-charged phone on which you have already installed Instagram and PicsArt.
- ✨ A clean face mask covering your nose and mouth! Let’s stay safe (:
5 – 7 pm. Kiki Ball - thekiki.exe
* The purchase of a ticket implies a commitment to take part in at least one of the kiki categories. You must tick the categories you want to take part in on this form.
- The capacity for the concert has been reduced by 30%.
- Please use the hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- Please practise social distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, especially while queueing to enter the auditorium.
- Please follow the instructions of La Casa Encendida stewards and other staff when entering and exiting the auditorium and taking your seat.
- Face masks must be worn at all times.
* La Casa Encendida, a safe space. Please check the health and safety measures we've implemented before you attend this screening.
19 December 2020La Casa On, Talks, Concerts Puwerty Morning
The presentation of the winning project of the Inbox competition and the Adiós Amores concert start the ball rolling (…)
19 December 2020La Casa On, Concerts Puwerty Night
The Martian diva of new European dark pop, Vigo performer Sila Lua, opens the night session and the futuristic PC Music (…)