An esoteric documentary about the enchanted house where the transgender witch and prostitute Bianca Dolce Miele lives.
La casa dell’amore (The House of Love), directed by Luca Ferri. Italy. 2020. 77’ Original soundtrack with Spanish subtitles
Part documentary and part fantasy film, La casa dell’amore reveals a magical, ghostly place only known to those ostracised by ultra-Catholic Milanese society, who long to love and be loved without judgement. Every day, the sweet and tender enchantress is visited by her eccentric clients, her ex-girlfriend or her friends who come seeking sex, affection, lessons in witchcraft or even redemption.
- The cinema’s capacity has been reduced to 25 people.
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres between yourself and others at all times, even when queuing up at the door.
- Please follow the instructions given by attendants and staff of La Casa Encendida when entering/exiting the room and taking your seat.
- Face masks must be worn at all times.
- Thank you for using the hand sanitiser at the entrance to the centre.
* La Casa Encendida, a safe space. Please read the health measures we have taken carefully before attending the event.
10 and 11 AprilScreenings, Films “Always Amber” by Hannah Reinikainen and Lia Hietala
An observational documentary about the physical and emotional changes faced by a non-binary 17-year-old during her (…)
24 and 25 AprilScreenings, Films “A Perfectly Normal Family” by Malou Reymann
An autobiographical drama about a girl who refuses to accept her father’s gender transition process.