A special screening of the 11 music videos nominated for the 2018 MuVi Award at the Oberhausen Festival in Germany.
- Action 1: Lucid, Imperial Beach (Kammerflimmer Kollektief) by Bernd Schoch, 8’.
- Copyshop (Romano) by Jakob Grunert, 10’30”.
- Cuidacoches (Tall Juan) by Dante Zaballa, 2’.
- Damenbartblick (Schlammpeitziger) by Jo Zimmermann/Ulrike Göken, 5’.
- Dinge (Station 17/Andreas Spechtl) by Iskender Kökce, 6’.
- Don’t (Daniel Freitag) by Daniel Freitag, 4’.
- In Waves (Nagel) by Boris Dörning/Gregor Kuschmirz, 5’.
- Limerence (Yves Tumor) by Oliver Pietsch, 5’30”.
- Take A Stand, But What To Wear? (OK DECAY) by Stephanie Müller/Klaus Erich Dietl, 10’.
- Things (Andreas Spechtl) by Markus S Fiedler, 4’.
- Tutorial (Erdmöbel) by Dennis Todorović, 7’30”.
Total runtime: 68’
Programme organised in collaboration with the Goethe-Institut
28 February 2018Films, Screenings, Talks Monographic: Pantaleón
We begin our new cycle with a retrospective of work by David Pantaleón, a film-maker who has turned (…)
25 April 2018Films, Screenings, Talks Monographic: Gabriel Abrantes
Gabriel Abrantes will be the guest of honour at the second session of “Monographics”, a series in (…)
19 September 2018Films, Screenings Monographic: Xacio Baño
Join us for the latest instalment of “Monographics”, a programme that highlights the complete (…)
24 October 2018Screenings Monographic: Sarah Vanagt
Sarah Vanagt cultivates an art that explores the multiple possible interpretations of inherited (…)
22 November 2018Films, Screenings Monographic: Jodie Mack 1
Fabric and patterns. Postcards and posters (…)
23 November 2018Films, Screenings Monographic: Jodie Mack 2
Special screening in Madrid of the latest two films by Jodie Mack, Hoarders Without Borders and The (…)
20 MarchFilms, Screenings, Talks Monographic: Salomé Lamas
A programme of shorts selected by the artist, who will be visiting La Casa Encendida to lead a (…)
25 AprilFilms, Screenings Monographic: Wong Ping
The brilliant animations of Hong Kong native Wong Ping feature a surprising contrast of bright neon (…)