'While I yet live', de Maris Curran
This session aims to challenge the stereotypes of old age by presenting three works—all premieres in Spain—that focus on the lives of senior citizens who have plenty of strength and experiences to share and find their creative juices flowing.
- Maximum capacity of 25 people.
- Please form a queue at the entrance to the room, keeping a safe distance from others at all times.
- Maximum of 4 people per group.
- Please follow the instructions given by the attendants and staff of La Casa Encendida when entering/exiting the room and taking your seat.
- Face masks must be worn at all times.
* La Casa Encendida, a safe space. Please read the health measures we have taken carefully before attending the event.
22 October 2020Concerts Tutu b2b Okkre
A back-to-back set with all the potential of two gifted electronic music spinners and producers who will connect and (…)
23 October 2020Screenings, Films 'Gli appunti di Anna Azzori’ by Constanze Ruhm
Join us for the Spanish premiere of this film, which analyses the staging resources of documentary cinema that (…)
23 October 2020Concerts Catu Diosis: Online DJ set
The Ugandan artist’s first performance in Spain will be an online set brimming with positive energy and all the (…)
23 October 2020Concerts VEINN + MBODJ
Afro-beat and the diverse sounds of the black diaspora return to the festival with performances by two artists and (…)
24 October 2020Concerts nara is neus & Sasha Smirnova present 'Afterimage' + Marina Herlopp
Dark and textured electronic music is the star of this double session (…)
25 October 2020For kids, Concerts Crystal Mine with Sarah Rasines
A cassette tape concert with a DIY theme (…)
25 October 2020Talks Today in electronic music and the visual arts
Online encounter with the artists Anna Díaz, Okkre and VEINN, moderated by She Makes Noise curator Natalia Piñuel (…)
25 October 2020Screenings, Films 'Mamá, mamá, mamá’ by Sol Berruezo Pichon-Rivière
First screening in Spain of filmmaker Sol Berruezo’s directorial debut, which had its world premiere at the Berlinale (…)