A programme featuring some of the competing and prize-winning shorts at the last festival, from laugh-out-loud comedy to thoughtful reflections on the world we live in.
- Maude, directed by Anna Margaret Hollyman. USA, 2018. 10'
- Baby Brother, directed by Kamau Bilal. USA, 2018. 14'
- Min Börda (The Burden), directed by Niki Lindroth von Bahr. Sweden, 2017. 14' (premiered during the Cannes Directors’ Fortnight)
- Hair Wolf, directed by Mariama Diallo. USA, 2018. 12'
- Jeom, directed by Kangmin Kim. South Korea/USA, 2018. 4'
- Fauve, directed by Jérémy Comte. Canada, 2018. 16'
- Matria, directed by Álvaro Gago. Spain, 2017. 21'
All original soundtracks with Spanish subtitles