The Courtyard of La Casa Encendida hosts seven architectural projects by emerging talents that invite us to imagine other relationships with our environments by following an itinerary guided by the participating studios.
The projects will be on display in the Casa’s Courtyard on 1 and 2 October and represent seven scenarios or ecologies for an architecture that has yet to be built: seven situations, models or maquettes, seven worlds for a spatial practice that is more sympathetic to other communities (human and non-human), ecosystems and territories.
On Sunday evening, the authors will give informal presentations of their projects at short encounters where interested visitors can discuss the themes raised by the proposals. The sessions will begin at 5 pm, in the order shown below, and each studio will conduct specific demonstrations and present the results of their research, answering questions from visitors and explaining how the installations work.
- 5 pm and 7.40 pm: HPO Collective (IT), Work rituals
- 5.20 pm and 7.20 pm: Pareid Architecture (ES/UK), Gamed dismantling: variations of a primitive cabin
- 5.40 pm: Aparicio/Eeraerts (BE), Material transformation: soil cycles
- 6 pm: Breathe Earth Collective (AT), Collective forestation for a city that breathes
- 6.20 pm: Studio Wild (NL), Desert soils
- 6.40 pm and 8 pm: Lucía Tahan (ES/UK), Metaverse Syntax: an ecology of virtual worlds
- 7 pm: TAKK (ES), (non-)human: shelters for monk parakeets