In constant motion and without a stable form, Territoire is the personal project of composer and producer Olivier Arson through which he explores the tensions between experimental instrumentation, electronic processes and sound narratives.
This concert at La Casa Encendida will be his first live performance of tracks from his upcoming album Étude de la profondeur, a sound study recorded at the Kolsstaðir art and culture centre in Iceland and due out in 2021.
The concert will take place in the auditorium and will be live streamed on La Casa Encendida's YouTube channel, where it will be available for one month.
- The capacity for the concert has been reduced by 30%.
- Please use the hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- Please practise social distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, especially while queueing to enter the auditorium.
- Please follow the instructions of La Casa Encendida stewards and other staff when entering and exiting the auditorium and taking your seat.
- Face masks must be worn at all times.
* La Casa Encendida, a safe space. Please check the health and safety measures we've implemented before you attend this screening.