Cookies are files downloaded to your computer when you visit certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow websites to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or those of your device and, depending on the data they contain and the use made of your device, may be used to recognise you. The browser stores cookies on your hard drive only while the session is active; these files take up very little space in the memory and do not harm your computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal data, and the majority (known as session cookies) are deleted from the hard drive when you close your browser.
Most browsers accept cookies by default, but regardless of this you can enable or disable temporary or persistent cookies in the security settings. You can delete the cookies installed in your browser at any time. Here’s how:
Menu -> Preferences -> Privacy & Security -> History -> Use custom settings for history
For more information, go to Mozilla Support or browser help.
Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Content settings
For more information, go to Google Help or browser help.
Preferences -> Privacy
For more information, go to Apple Support or browser help.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Settings
For more information, go to Microsoft Support or browser help.
Unless you give your express consent by enabling cookies in your browser, GECESA, Gestión de Centros Culturales, S.A.U. (La Casa Encendida) will not link any data stored with the personal details you provide when registering or making a purchase.
What type of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: these enable users to browse a website, platform or application and make use of the different options or services it offers. They can monitor traffic and data transmission, identify a browser session, enable access to restricted areas, remember items in an order, help you to complete an order or register for an event, enable security features while browsing, store content for streaming videos or audio, and share content via social media.
- Customisation cookies: these allow you to access the service with certain general features predefined by the settings on your device, such as language, the browser used to access the service, the regional settings of the location from which the service is being accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: these are first-party or third-party cookies that allow us to quantify the number of users and measure and analyse usage statistics of the services on offer. Your browsing activity on our website is analysed to improve the products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: these are first-party or third-party cookies that allow us to manage the advertising space on the website more effectively, tailoring the content of advertisements to the content of the service you request or the use you make of our site. For this purpose, we may analyse your browsing habits and show you advertising relevant to your browsing activity.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these enable more effective management of the advertising space that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about user behaviour obtained by ongoing tracking of browsing habits, making it possible to develop specific, targeted advertising.