This film about a rodeo worker who dreams of switching to the clothing industry deconstructs culturally accepted conceptions and the stereotypes assigned to certain people and environments.
Boi neon [Neon Bull], by Gabriel Mascaro. Brazil. 2015. 101’. Original soundtrack with Spanish subtitles.
The film will be screened on 20 and 21 March in the Cinema and will also be available from 22 to 26 March on La Casa Encendida’s Filmin channel.
- The capacity of the Cinema has been reduced to 25 people.
- Please practise social distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, especially while queueing to enter the Room.
- Please follow the instructions of La Casa Encendida stewards and other staff when entering and exiting the Room and taking your seat.
- Face masks must be worn at all times.
- Please use the hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
* La Casa Encendida, a safe space. Please check the health and safety measures we've implemented before you attend this screening.