An audiovisual concert where multidisciplinary artist Laura Höldein presents her entire futuristic universe, brimming with post-punk activism, illustrations, synthesis and humour.
The visual artist, cultural researcher and electronic punk composer Laura Höldein, aka Anatomía Humana Desmontable, brings her rich imagery of comics, feminism, collage and distortion to the En Familia programme at She Makes Noise, offering an alien pop proposal packed with metaphysical lyrics, humour, cut-ups, noise sounds, cassettes and delirious drawings by her own hand. Outfits are not required, but all futuristic costumes are welcome.
Laura Höldein defines herself as a collector of aliases and pseudonyms. A Fine Art graduate, she studied in Valencia, London, Bilbao and Brussels. Since 2008 she has lived in Barcelona, where she completed an MA in Comparative Studies in Art, Literature and Thought. Her project Heroínas de ficción planted the seeds of her more recent graphic work. An independent fanzine publisher, she regularly contributes to different publications and participates in self-publishing festivals across Europe. She also makes music under the influence of Anatomía Humana Desmontable.
- The courtyard’s capacity has been reduced for this activity.
- Please practice social distancing at all times, even when queuing up at the entrance.
- Please follow the instructions given by attendants and staff of La Casa Encendida when entering/exiting the space and taking your seat.
- Face masks must be worn at all times.
- Thank you for using the hand sanitiser at the entrance to the centre.
* La Casa Encendida, a safe space. Please read the health measures we have taken carefully before attending the event.